Tag is a digital device to be fixed on a vehicle wind screen and provide an automatic way of payment without a driver or operator's help. Tag is given to a user in case of conclusion of treaty and advance payment of minimum 1000 rubles.
Benefits of using a tag
How to purchase a tag:
- One can order a free delivery of a tag
- Apply for a tag online
- Call (812) 380-00-30
- Contact any of our Service Centres (you must have a passport and 1,000 rubles to sign a contract)
Type of a rate
With a monthly fee
Without a monthly fee
How to change a rate plan?
In order to change your currently used plan you may contact our Service Centres (a passport is required). Any rate can be changed only once a month. The rate change will go into effect starting 1 a.m of the first day of a month.
To refill an account balance:
- use a website
- use an online account
- contact our Service Centre
- use our partners' services
How to mount a tag?
Tag mounting instructions:
It is recommended that a tag be mounted inside your windscreen which should be clean and dry in order for the adhesive to adhere properly. The temperature of the windscreen should be at least 15 degrees centigrade when you attach the tag.
- Take the tissue and clean the windscreen where the tag will be placed. Make sure that the windscreen is dry
- Remove the adhesive protection from the tag
- Press the tag against the windscreen, holding it horizontally
- Continue pressing for 10 seconds.
The tag should be placed inside at the windscreen behind rear-view mirror a 7 cm below the top of the windscreen
For cargo vehicles:
The tag should be placed inside at the bottom of the windscreen. There must be a 10 cm free space around the tag.
Frequently asked questions:
1. Can I place the tag in any other place?
We don't guarantee that the signal will be transmitted in case if you attach your tag to any other place in the vehicle
2. Can the tag do any harm to my health?
The radiation power of a tag is about 10 times lower than of a cell phone. Moreover, a tag stays inactive most of the time. The activation time need for transactions is not more than 30 seconds.
3. How long does the battery last?
Under normal operating conditions (not more than 6 transactions per day), an approximate service life of the battery is 5-7 years. However, the lifetime may be reduced at low or high temperature.
4. What shall I do if my tag's battery went dead?
Contact our Sales office at Krasnoputilovskaya St.:
21 Krasnoputilovskaya St.
9:00 - 21:00 daily
Sales office at Planernaya St.:
18/2 Planernaya St.
9:00 - 21:00 daily